Hiring one of these unique and luxurious motorhomes from Allways Motorhomes in Hamilton to explore Scotland, is truly the best way to visit unspoilt landscapes, abundant with wildlife and stunning views that will take your breath away.
2013 is the Year of Natural Scotland, so take a look around and enjoy all the natural splendours Scotland has to offer.
Allways Motorhomes will provide you with guides and information on tours around North, South and Central Scotland, which will help you make the most of your holiday. There is something to suit all tastes including whiskey experiences, castle trails, golf courses, the beautiful glens, city centres, cultural, architectural and literary elements as well as anything else you wish to visit. Allways Motorhomes has a brand-new fleet of motorhomes for 2013 with all the latest features, home comforts and modern design to accommodate you in style and luxury. You can choose from 2, 4 and 6 berth models with the option of a manual or automatic gearbox.
Based in Hamilton, Central Scotland, Allways Motorhomes is close to both Glasgow and Edinburgh airports and can be found just off the M74, so is easily accessible.
Places of interest
- Hamilton Park Racecourse, offering a range of events and fun days out throughout the year
- Hamilton Mausoleum, one of Lanarkshire's iconic buildings where you can find the longest-lasting echo of any building in Europe
- Low Parks Museum is a 5 Star visitor attraction that tells the history of South Lanarkshire
- Concert Halls
Sport & Leisure
- Ice skating
- Parks and Gardens, including Strathclyde Country Park and Chatelherault Country Park - a 5 Star visitor attraction
- Sports centres, including Hamilton Palace Sports Ground
- Swimming pools, Hamilton Water Palace, The Time Capsule and Dollan Aqua Centre
- M&D's, Scotland's Theme Park
Close to Allways Motorhomes, you can find a beautiful caravan / motorhome site located in the picturesque Strathclyde Country Park. The Park comprises of 1,000 acres of mature woodland, wetlands, wildlife all surrounding Strathclyde Loch. A visit to Strathclyde Country Park will allow you to take advantage of this natural playground through bird and nature watching, walking and cycling routes as well as watersports and golf.
Allways Motorhomes are fully equiped with everything you require for a comfortable and relaxing break.
TV, DVD, Radio, CD and MP3 players; Satellite Navigation; Parking Sensors; Awning; Picnic Table & Chairs; Bike Racks (bikes available to hire); Tourist Information Pack; Scottish Welcome Pack; FIrst Aid Kit; Fire Extinguisher; all Modern Kitchen equipement.
In order to hire a motorhome at Allways Motorhomes, and to find out more information, please visit www.allwaysmotorhomes.co.uk or call 01828 640315.
Tel: 01828 640315