Strathclyde Country Park Caravan & Motorhome Club
The Strathclyde Country Park Caravan & Motorhome Club site provides you with the ideal base for any holiday break.
The 1,000 acre Country Park has attractions that make it unique in Scotland, with all the facilities of the Watersports Centre from boat & cycle hire, sailing, and leisurely walks, to the exciting M&Ds - Scotland's Theme Park, or dine at the Alona Hotel, all on your doorstep.
Attractions Close by
Also within a short drive are a number of other top class attractions including: Summerlee, The Museum of Scottish Industrial Life and also the Time Capsule leisure centre in nearby Coatbridge; the 5 Star Chatelherault Country Park, Hamilton Park Racecourse, and the North Lanarkshire Heritage Centre.
Open all year round it can accommodate 107 caravans and 45 tents.
The caravan and camping site offers:
- toilets and showers
- laundry facilities with washing machines, tumble dryers and irons and ironing boards
- hygienic food preparation areas and dish-washing facilities with hot and cold water
- electric hook-up points at all caravan pitches if required, and grey waste water disposal drain points
- a small shop supplying basic essentials
- full range of facilities for disabled visitors.
- a play area for small children
Additionally there is CCTV coverage and ample security lighting throughout the site.
Click here for an Access Statement which provides detailed information for visitors with additional access requirements.
Junction 5 M74: Follow signs for M&Ds. On entering Strathclyde Country Park the entrance to the Caravan & Motorhome Club site is on the left.
Tel: 01698 853 300
Location: Strathclyde Country Park Motherwell ML1 3ED