Nominate your favourite Lanarkshire tourism business
VisitLanarkshire is sponsoring The John Brinkins Award for Excellence in Tourism at the Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards 2017.
The category is open to any business in Lanarkshire which has made a positive impact on the region’s tourism sector. Any organisation involved in the industry can be nominated from leisure and hospitality businesses to any visitor attractions. The 2016 winner, The Elphinstone Hotel, walked away with the prestigious award after demonstrating its commitment to customer service and its ability to provide a friendly atmosphere to locals and visitors alike - traits which go a long way to making Lanarkshire a must visit destination.
The Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards will also celebrate inspiring examples of innovation and entrepreneurship, with categories ranging from Lanarkshire’s Best New Business Award to the Lanarkshire Food & Drink Award.
Nominations for the 2017 award close on Wednesday 02 November. Winners will be announced at a glamorous black-tie event, hosted by BBC TV personality Kaye Adams, at Motherwell Concert Hall on Friday 3 March.
If you have come across a business or organisation which you believe deserves recognition for its achievements, then please email the name of the business to email@example.com
The full list of award categories for the 2017 Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards are:
- Lanarkshire’s Best Business Award (51 employees or more) sponsored by UK Steel Enterprise
- Lanarkshire’s Best Business Award (11-50 employees) sponsored by CMS Window Systems
- Lanarkshire’s Best Business Award (Up to 10 employees) sponsored by Highlander International Recycling
- Lanarkshire’s Best New Business Award sponsored by Taylor Wimpey
- Lanarkshire Food & Drink Award – sponsorship still available
- Excellence in Innovation Award sponsored by Healthcare Environmental Group
- Excellence in Customer Service Award -sponsorship still available
- Lanarkshire Family Business Award sponsored by Albert Bartlett
- Developing Lanarkshire’s Young work force Award sponsored by North Lanarkshire’s Working
- Community Impact Award sponsored by Clyde Gateway