Carnwath Golf Club
Carnwath Golf Club was founded in 1907 on a piece of land called Gallow Hill. Originally 9 holes, the course was extended to 18 holes in May 1922 and by 1936 was visited by more than 3000 golfers annually.
A new layout incorporating a further 20 acres south was redesigned by G M Clark, club champion, and the new layout opened in July 1963.
The course includes several roads and a railway line, making accuracy very important and ensures the course is challenging for all golfers.
The refurbished clubhouse is friendly and inviting and hosts social events as well as private functions.
Tel: 01555 840251
Location: Main Street Carnwath ML11 8JX