ScotKart Indoor Karting and Combat City
Established in 1991, the five star visitor attraction, ScotKart Cambuslang was the first indoor centre in Scotland, and has led the way ever since to ensure you enjoy one of the best karting experiences in Europe.
Whether you are popping in for a practice session or organising a corporate event for 100 we will offer you the same warm welcome, well maintained equipment, clean & comfortable facilities, and staff dedicated to your safety and enjoyment.
- Unique flyover and Monaco style tunnel - there is nothing quite like chasing another kart up the ramp and down again, trying to gain the advantage.
- Fantastic first floor viewing terrace from which you can see all the action on the racing track. Part of it is enclosed for a buffet area.
- All Spectator areas are heated for your comfort in the winter.
- State of the art computer timing system, with banks of monitors in all spectator areas to monitor kart times.
- Huge 46,000sq ft building featuring almost 400m of demanding karting track, paddock areas, changing rooms, briefing areas and private parking.
- New race fleet of 40MPH Biz 200cc Honda powered pro-karts.
- New fleet of Biz short wheel base kid’s karts with 120cc Honda engines, adjustable pedals and seats.
- All go karts are serviced daily for equal performance, and feature full wrap around bumpers for driver safety. The go karts are fully automatic (just a brake and accelerator) and have light steering.
- Safety is a priority and the track barrier system uses a special combination of tyres and a continuous pipe barrier to absorb any impact. The track features a great surface which is grippy, but still allows you to ‘throw’ your kart around the corners.
- Depending on the race format up to 14 karts on the track at once – ensuring lots of close ‘wheel to wheel’ racing.
- Staff trained in First Aid, motor sport marshalling and customer care, plus Race Instructors are qualified National Karting Association Instructors.
- Track inspected regularly by National Karting Association (100% pass rate), Scottish Tourist Board 5 Star A, Insurance Company and Local Licensing Authority, independently assessing safety and facilities.
- Vending machines are available for hot and cold drinks, plus chocolate and crisps. Good value Buffets are available to complement your event.
- Easy access – we are just a couple of minutes from the M74 which links to the M8 heading to Glasgow or Edinburgh, and the M73 heading North or South. The whole of the central belt is within easy reach, and Glasgow City Centre is only 5 miles. From Glasgow City Centre, exit at junction 2a.
Mission based tactical laser tag
prepare for battle and play your favourite video games for real
play advanced missions - similar to SAS training
Combat City is suitable for all ages from 7 to 87, and both sexes – unlike paintball you don’t get bruised, covered in paint, or have to wear masks which steam up
It challenges the mind as well as the body – if you don’t talk tactics, work as a team, and plan a strategy you are going to be a statistic soldier.
- The arenas are designed by ex-military personnel to offer a totally immersive gaming experience, similar to the ‘maps’ found in games like ‘Battlefield’.
Tel: 0141 641 0222
Location: Westburn Road G72 7UD