The Moorings Hotel
The restaurant at the Moorings Hotel is popular with guests and locals alike. Whatever time you of the day you visit us, you can expect a fine selection of delicious dishes, freshly prepared to a high standard at very affordable prices. A wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks is available to perfectly accompany your meal – international wines, local ales, spirits, cocktails, juices or hot drinks.
The service is second to none, taking care of you the minute you step into the restaurant, offering advice, help and a friendly service.
Visit Moorings Hotel for your:
- Breakfast and Morning Coffee - Freshly made aromatic tea or coffee, fully cooked breakfast or just a bowl of cereal and fruit - enjoy your perfect breakfast at the Moorings. Or just pop in for a cuppa and the paper...
- Lunches & Business Lunches - Light, healthy snacks or the sumptuous 4 course menu - Quickly served with a smile...
- Afternoon Tea - Hot drinks, freshly made scones and buns, and a selection of home made cakes and tarts. Meet with friends, family or colleagues or have a wee break and treat yourself!
- Early Diners - Before you head out to an evening show or concert, take advantage of our Pre-Theatre dining between 4.00 - 6.30pm. Excellent value.
- Dinner & Family Dinner - Bring your parents, uncles, in-laws, grandparents, friends and the kids for a lovely family dinner!
Tel: 01698 258131
Location: 114 Hamilton Road Motherwell ML1 3DG